Our highly experienced team of property managers is ready to help you.
We strive to have the best communication of any property management company out there
We give the highest quality services to our owners, residents, and vendors.
Our tenant placement process insures you find a quality residence quickly.
We use both photos and video tours to rent your property quickly!
Our Owner Checklist will help you get started with management today.
Full-Service Property Management Includes:
Tenant for 10 years
- Collection of all necessary documents for screening
- Acceptance of only complete applications
- Pull credit report, eviction report and criminal history background report
- Check sex offender registry
- Verify bankruptcy information (if applicable)
- Verify employment and proof of income
- Verify previous rental history
- Verification of pets (breed/age/weight and type) - no dangerous breeds
Marketing of the Property
- Provide a current Rental Market Analysis
- Walk the property and advise the Landlord of any concerns or suggestions
- Photograph the property for marketing purposes
- Install a professional yard/window sign and lockbox
- Advertise the property for rent on the top housing websites
- Respond to prospective tenants by phone and email
- Show the property Monday – Saturday by appointment only
- Closely monitor the element of price, property condition and market fluctuations
- Prepare the lease documents
- Manage and handle the lease signing
- Collect the first month’s rent and security deposit.
Money & Financial Management
- Establish a Landlord reserve account for minor repairs and maintenance
- On or before the 14th of each month, send rent proceeds to Landlords
- Pay Vendors and Contractors for services provided
- Pay monthly HOA assessments (optional fee)
- Process Security Deposit Dispositions within legal time limits to avoid penalties
Tenant Management & Lease Enforcement
- Provide the tenant(s) with keys
- Set up communication with tenants and emergency phone service
- Establish strict communication protocol with tenants to protect the landlord’s privacy
- Collect rent
- Enforce the lease agreement
- Handle lease and HOA violations
- Process and handle evictions
- Post properties
- Management of full renewal process and follow up with tenant(s)